MIKSETA DIGITALNA RCF M18 WI-FI CONTROLED
Digital Wireless Mixer
Designed for ambitious musicians and small bands, RCF’s M18 is the first digital mixer to feature various realistic amp simulations for guitar and bass.
It has 18 channels and can be controlled via WLAN. With three different EQ simulations to each input channel, 11 realistic guitar and bass amp simulations, including two Hi-Z connections, up to 19 simultaneously usable effects, and an internal audio player/recorder; that should cover just about everything you could desire in a wireless mixer
Six balanced AUX outputs are available as monitor outputs for use even with larger applications, and the headphone jack can be used as an additional stereo monitor output.
The integrated WLAN router with two internal and one external antenna encrypts with WPA/WPA2. Alternatively, an Ethernet connection is available, and you can record and play audio files of WAV, AIFF and MP3 formats via the USB 2.0 port.
- 18 Input channels, 6 buses
- 8 Mic inputs – 2 of which are combo jacks
- 10 Line inputs, 2 of them with Hi-Z
- 6 Balanced 6.3 mm jack outputs
- Stereo main out XLR
- 19 Simultaneously usable effects
- 3 Different EQ types on the input channels
- 11 Integrated realistic amp simulations for guitar and bass (Overloud and Markbass)
- Internal audio player/recorder
- Headphone jack can be used for personal monitoring
- MIDI in/out
- Dual footswitch input
- Integrated Wi-Fi dual-band router (2.4 and 5 GHz) with 2 integrated antennas and an additionally supplied external antenna with WPA2 encryption
- Ethernet port
- USB 2.0 port for recording and playback (WAV, MP3, AIFF)
- MixRemote app available free of charge for iOS and Android
- WLAN remote operation via iPad (not included)
- System requirements: iPad from version 2, iOS version from 8.1, app “MixRemote” (available free of charge from the App Store)